Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Things never work out the way we want....

So I found out that I need to be onsite with a customer at 9AM on June 1st. That customer is around a 1.5 hour drive from my house. Since June 1st is the official start of my Mobile VDI experiment, this is going to be a bit of a challenge. I'm sticking to my original rules and not powering up the Wyse X90 until June 1st, so the first day of this experiment is truly going to be trial by fire.

I'm going to need to make sure that I have a few pieces of software on a USB key ready before leave the house. Some of the software I'm going to need:

Cisco VPN Client (and configuration options)
Sprint SmartView (To use my Blackberry as a modem)
Blackberry Desktop Manager (Just for the Blackberry drivers)
Windows VM ready in the Lab
VMware View Client

No comments:

Post a Comment