- Getting VMware's Offline VDI feature to work. As I've said, there isn't a lot of local storage on the Thin Client Laptop and "Offline VDI" is not supported. I'll be very interested to see if this will work.
- Getting remote access setup. I'll be using my cell phone as a modem when I don't have access to a wireless or wired network. This might be slow in spots, especially if I have to use my VPN client.
- Getting ThinApp applications to work. Theoretically this should be an easy one.
- Getting used to a 12.1" screen. I currently have a 15.4" screen.
- Not having Linux as my primary OS. I'll get over this, I just with I could have gotten an X50. It's the same hardware as the X90 but it has a Linux OS.
- Getting all of my data off of my laptop. OK, so that's not so much a challenge. It's just gonna be a pain.
Thursday, May 21, 2009
So what do I think my first challenges will be?